The successful candidate will be involved in all work stages including the preparation of tender & construction documentation. The role includes team based working with other architects and the practice directors. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to further develop their BIM experience.
The successful candidate must have:
• 5 years post grad experience.
• Previous experience in the Educational sector desirable.
• Experience in the preparation and development of construction drawings & models for non-domestic projects.
• Experience and ability to operate proficiently in Autocad and Revit is essential.
• Knowledge of Irish Building Regulations essential.
Applications by email only – please do not call the office