Oppermann Associates are a medium sized design led Architectural practice. We are looking to recruit a highly motivated Project Architect to join our busy practice leading projects in the Healthcare, Education and Residential Sectors
• Candidates should have a minimum of five to seven years appropriate professional experience.
• Ideally, candidates should be registered with The Royal Institute of the Architects of Ireland.
• Skills in Autodesk Revit and Detailed Design experience is essential.
• Candidates should have proven Construction and Project Delivery experience in addition to excellent Site Management and Communication Skills and strong technical knowledge.
• Be commercially aware with the ability to manage Client expectations.
Our competitive renumeration / benefits package includes:
• A competitive salary
• Strong career advancement prospects for the right person.
• Flexible working policy, which allows a combination of studio and home working
• Pension Allowance
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Social events
• Professional subscriptions
All applications by email only