Oppermann Associates are a medium sized design led Architectural practice. We are looking to recruit a highly motivated Project Architect to join our busy practice leading projects in the Healthcare, Education and Residential Sectors
• Candidates should have at least 10 years appropriate professional experience.
• Ideally, candidates should be registered with The Royal Institute of the Architects of Ireland.
• Skills in Autodesk Revit and Detailed Design experience is essential.
• Candidates should have proven Construction and Project Delivery experience in addition to excellent Site Management and Communication Skills and strong technical knowledge.
• Be commercially aware with the ability to manage Client expectations.
Our competitive renumeration / benefits package includes:
• A competitive salary
• Strong career advancement prospects for the right person.
• Flexible working policy, which allows a combination of studio and home working
• Pension Allowance (after 6 months)
• Social events
• Professional subscriptions
ALL APPLICATIONS BY EMAIL ONLY
RIAI Awards 2023 - Highly Commended - Residential development in Carrs Lane.
Brown Thomas, Dundrum - Winner at Fitout Awards 2022 under the category “Retail Project of the Year”. Shortlisted for Irish Construction Industry Awards 2022 (Retail Project of the Year). Judge Silvers Award at Irish Construction Excellence Awards 2023