Oppermann Associates Architects is a busy architectural practice working in the commercial, housing, educational and retail sectors. The practice are currently seeking a motivated and experienced architectural technologist to join the expanding team to work on a number of educational, residential and other various projects throughout Ireland.
The successful candidate will be involved in all work stages including the preparation of tender & construction documentation. The role includes team based working with other architects and the practice directors. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to develop their BIM experience.
• Experience and ability to operate proficiently in Revit and Autocad is essential. Autodesk Certification for Revit will be required.
• Previous experience in the Educational and Residential sectors would be an advantage.
• At least 5 years post graduate experience.
• Experience in the preparation and development of construction drawings & models for non-domestic projects.
• Knowledge of Irish Building Regulations essential.
• Immediate start.
Applications by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org – please do not call the office