Oppermann Associates Architects is a busy architectural practice working in the commercial, housing, educational and retail sectors. The practice are currently seeking a motivated architectural technologist to join the expanding team to work on a number of educational and other varied projects throughout Ireland.
Salary: Generous package for successful candidate
The successful candidates will be involved in all work stages including the preparation of tender & construction documentation. The role includes team based working with other architects and the practice directors. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to develop their BIM experience.
· 5 years post grad experience.
· Must have experience in educational and residential projects.
· Excellent knowledge / experience of Contract Administration and Building Regulations.
· Experienced in REVIT preferably with an architectural technologist background.
· Strong design and detailing experience with excellent technical and site knowledge
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment
· Excellent communication and presentation skills, as well as passion for architecture and design.
Applications by email only – please do not call the office