View Office Space at Malahide Marina Village is an Agile working hub located in a re-purposed restaurant located at the waters edge in Malahide marina Village.
The unit has a net floor area of 662 m² comprising of 208 m² at ground floor and 454 m² at first floor with stunning views to Lambay Island.
The shared workspace concept has grown globally from 436 spaces in 2010 to a projected 30,000 in 2021. The demand for high quality flexible space that fits with the emerging ‘GIG’ economy is projected to be 43% of the workforce by 2020.
The accommodation consists of
1) Reception Area and log-in facilities for members.
2) Secure storage for members deliveries.
3) Car Parking & Bicycle Storage
4) Private Shower rooms.
5) Self-serve coffee / tea station.
6) High table snack social area.
7) Soft Seating collaboration space.
8) Hot Desks.
9) Private Offices.
10) Meeting Rooms and conference space.
11) Full I.T. support.
This project completed in June 2020.
See recent article in Irish Times (Life and Style) on this project.